- [02:14] We have a subreddit!
- [02:14] We have a facebook group!
- [02:14] We have an instagram handle: MakersOnTap
- [03:40] Microsoft’s cloud went down. Good.
- [05:05] Traktion 7 DAW goes freeware
- [06:10] Thousands of users remove Octoprint server authentication for some reason
- [09:39] Using the Right Tool
- [28:23] Octoprint issue revisited
- [38:22] protip: if you’re copy/pasting console commands off the internet, paste them into a text editor first, it should reveal any malicious and invisible characters that will try to hijack your pasted command.
Running a Makerspace
- [41:32] Progress update on the makerspace move
- [42:16] Special thanks to all those who are helping this podcast be successful
- Intro music: “Organic to Synthetic” by Punch Deck. Check out his awesome work over on Spotify, Soundcloud, and Youtube.
If you have any feedback, positive or negative, on the show, we want you to let us know! Head over to makersontap.com/contact, or any of our social media pages and let us know what you think!