- [02:04] Andreas Spiess develops an HTTPS library for the esp8266 and esp32 boards
- [07:53] David Perry created a modular, 3D printed violin that can modify how it sounds
- [11:25] MPCNC get’s new printed parts with upgraded strength
Running a Makerspace
- [17:15] A quick note on our officer elections coming up
- [18:58] Maker Burnout
- Intro music: “Organic to Synthetic” by Punch Deck. Check out his awesome work over on Spotify, Soundcloud, and Youtube.
- If you have any feedback, positive or negative, on the show, we want you to let us know! Head over to makersontap.com/contact, or any of our social media pages and let us know what you think!
reddit, facebook, instagram