- [06:50] Daniele Tartaglia created an awesome, simple parts tumbler out of a PC fan
- [07:57] Applied Science channel did a great video on electroluminescent paint and how to control it
- [10:15] Hackaday article on why your BOM is not your COGS
- [17:20] Gizmodo article on VOC’s produced by 3d printers
- [23:55] Bryan’s business in body jewlery and his experiences in biohacking
- Intro music: “Organic to Synthetic” by Punch Deck. Check out his awesome work over on Spotify, Soundcloud, and Youtube.
- If you have any feedback, positive or negative, on the show, we want you to let us know! Head over to makersontap.com/contact, or any of our social media pages and let us know what you think!
reddit, facebook, instagram