- [02:12] Nick Seward released a Helios on wheels printer!
- [09:13] Ariel Yahni released a video on how to easily DIY annodize aluminum
- [11:47] GoFundMe to bring the OpenRC creator to MRRF2019
- [15:21] Heatset Insert Guide on Hackaday
- [19:51] E3D releases the Super Volcano Extruder for all your plastic melting needs
- [24:59] Dealing with Long Term Projects
- Intro music: “Organic to Synthetic” by Punch Deck. Check out his awesome work over on Spotify, Soundcloud, and Youtube.
- If you have any feedback, positive or negative, on the show, we want you to let us know! Head over to makersontap.com/contact, or any of our social media pages and let us know what you think!
reddit, facebook, instagram